Cutting-edge insidious attack vectors: Responding to computer incidents and hands-on techniques for discovering security vulnerabilities.
- Recognize how and what to do with Incident Handling, coving the framework and step by step learning.
- Comprehend Networks and acquire the ability to scan from the attackers view and also defend against attacks.
- Understand and demonstrate the specific types of attacks both traditional and advanced persistent threats (APT).
- Identify various types of tools and techniques used by hackers to probe and infiltrate into networks and applications.
- Understand and demonstrate the ways an attack can occur and how hackers operate, then transition to ways and methods to prevent, detect and respond to such attacks.