In this 1.75 hour Role Based Security training event Chris will explore: Programmable Human Interface Device (PHID)
- What is a PHID?
- First Generation - Teensy a)Hardware b) Key Features c) Programming d) Frameworks
- Second Generation - USB Rubber Ducky a) Hardware b) Key Features c) Scripting Language d) Demonstration
- Third Generation - The Glitch a) Hardware b) Key Features c) Scripting Language d) Demonstration
- References - Shoutz
- Satisfy Annual Role Based Security Training Requirements
- Enhance awareness of IT and/or cyber security issues, threats and solutions.