The Enhancing Curriculum Using the CENTS® SLAM-R© 3.X Immersive Training Environments Course of Instruction (COI) has been created to provide CyberCENTS customers with the information required to perform curriculum development using the Cyberoperations Enhanced Network & Training Simulators® (CENTS®) Sentinel, Legion, Auto build, Myrmidon, & Reconstitution (SLAM-R©) Version 3.X Web Client. Topics within the course include an overview of the curriculum development process. This course is meant to be a 1-day add-on component with the SLAM-R 3.X Range Manager course of instruction.
• Understand educational psychology of adult learners and how the adult learner applies training objectives to job tasks using best practice, instructional techniques and educational psychology models.
• Discuss the steps required to perform a Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
• Discuss the System Training Plan (STP).
• Discuss Training Course Control Documents (TCCDs) and Resource Requirements.
• Analyze business goals and identify business essential knowledge, skills, abilities (KSAs) and Tasks for education tasks identified during the Planning Phase of PADDIE.
• Discuss design and development of education courses.
• Discuss the implementation and evaluation of classroom.