In this course, you run vulnerability* scans and observe exploits* to better secure networks, servers and workstations. You learn to assess the risk to your enterprise from specific vulnerabilities and to continually control your exposure to current security threats. Throughout this course, extensive hands-on exercises provide you with practical experience assessing recent vulnerabilities and analyzing "in the wild"* exploits.
- Detect and respond to vulnerabilities and minimize exposure to security breaches
- Employ real?world exploits and evaluate their effect on your systems
- Configure vulnerability scanners to identify weaknesses
- Analyze the results of vulnerability scans
- Establish an intelligent strategy for vulnerability management