The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), managed by the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB), is a program through which an organization's cybersecurity program is measured by their initial and ongoing compliance with applicable cybersecurity practices as well as their integration of corresponding policies and plans into their overall business operations. By Fiscal Year 2026, all organizations providing products or services to the US DoD must obtain at least a Maturity Level 1 certification under this program.
CMMC-AB Certified Assessors (CCA) are authorized to conduct CMMC assessments and recommend a maturity level certification for organizations. This course prepares you to become a Certified Assessor Level 1, which enables you to conduct maturity level 1 assessments. Both the CMMC-AB Certified Professional (CCP) and the Level 1 Assessors are prerequisites for the Certified Assessor Levels 3 and 5.
- Identify Access Controls (AC)
- Implement Identification and Authentication Controls (IA)
- Develop Media Protection Controls (MP)
- Execute Physical Protection Controls (PP)
- Identify System and Communications Protection Controls (SC)
- Apply System and Information Integrity Controls (SI)