Security Controls Assessment provides a current and well-developed approach to evaluation and testing of security controls to prove they are functioning correctly in today's IT systems. This course shows you how to evaluate, examine, and test installed security controls in the world of threats and potential breach actions surrounding all industries and systems. If a system is subject to external or internal threats and vulnerabilities which most are then this course will provide a useful guide for how to evaluate the effectiveness of the security controls that are in place.
- Review of the SCA role in RMF,
- SCA Criteria and Requirements,
- Assessing Controls The Process,
- Managerial Control Reviews,
- Technical Control Reviews,
- Operational Control Reviews,
- SCA Reporting