The CompTIA A+ course covers maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers.
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of a PC and how it operates
- Understand different hardware types and how they differ, including SSD’s, HDD’s Blu-ray etc.
- Know the basics of computer components and how they operate. Including RAM, CPU’s, PCI Cards
- Easily identify different cable types and connectors
- Know mainstream Operating Systems basic troubleshooting
- Perform basic network troubleshooting
- Familiarize yourself with computer terminology and acronyms