CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today's core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today's digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management and technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
The Official CompTIA® A+® Core 2 (Exam 220-1002) course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician. It will help you prepare to take the CompTIA A+ Core Series certification examination (exam number 220-1002), in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Implement operational procedures.