This COBIT 2019 training class will prepare you for the ISACA COBIT® 2019 Foundation Certification Exam. Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing, and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science but also operationalizing these insights as practice. Students are issued an exam voucher to take the exam independently online following the course. The exam is not administered during class.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework
- Compare the COBIT principles for governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam