Our CompTIA A+ course training covers core concepts, including networking, printers, operating system basics and hardware preventative maintenance. IT professionals do not have to meet any prerequisites in order to take the A+ certification courses or exams.
The CompTIA Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career.
This course will help you prepare for the CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification exams.
- Fundamentals of computer technology
- Install and configure PC operating systems
- Configure common features for Android and Apple iOS mobile operating systems
- PC components
- Support printers and scanners
- Secure Pcs
- Basic network theory concepts
- Components of a TCP/IP network implementation
- TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Major services deployed on TCP/IP networks