Microsoft's Networking Fundamentals exam tests your understanding of wireless networking, IP addressing, wide area and local area networks, routers, switches, and the OSI model. The Networking Fundamentals exam is similar to the CompTIA Network+ exam. After you pass the Networking Fundamentals exam, you will have earned your Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification.
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect “ Associate certification training is for beginners and professionals who run enterprise architecture programs, as well as solutions architects. It covers deployment of AWS systems, AWS best practices, and many other topics. The AWS Course covers skills for working with the Amazon Cloud, Alexa, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, autoscaling and load balancing, serverless websites and many more.
This course will help you prepare for the MTA Networking and Amazon AWS certification exams.
- Prepare for the latest MTA Networking certification exams
- Understanding network infrastructures (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Understanding network hardware
- Understanding protocols and services
- Prepare for the latest AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification exams
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Design High-Performing Architectures
- Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures