The CompTIA Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. As the leading vendor neutral certification for networking professionals, Network+ certification provides an internationally recognized credential that demonstrates competency in networking features and functions, including virtual networking, networking security and in depth knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP models.
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect “ Associate certification training is for beginners and professionals who run enterprise architecture programs, as well as solutions architects. It covers deployment of AWS systems, AWS best practices, and many other topics. The AWS Course covers skills for working with the Amazon Cloud, Alexa, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, autoscaling and load balancing, serverless websites and many more.
This course will help you prepare for the CompTIA Network+ and Amazon AWS certification exams.
- Prepare for the latest Network+ certification exams
- Basic network theory concepts
- Components of a TCP/IP network implementation
- TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- LAN implementation
- Prepare for the latest AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification exams
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Design High-Performing Architectures
- Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures