Our CompTIA A+ course training covers core concepts, including mobile devices,
networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, installing and configuring operating systems,
expanded security, software troubleshooting, operational procedures and network troubleshooting.
IT professionals do not have to meet any prerequisites in order to take the A+ certification courses or exams.
You may choose to prepare for the exams through our virtual courses, or our classroom bootcamp training.
- Prepare for the latest A+ certification exams
- Fundamentals of computer technology
- Install and configure PC operating systems
- Configure common features for Android and Apple iOS mobile operating systems
- PC components
- Preventative maintenance
- Operating system technologies
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Computer hardware and peripherals
- Network connections
- Laptop and portable computing device components
- Support printers and scanners
- Secure PCs