Save the Date: Wednesday March 3, 2021 & Thursday March 4, 2021
What is the Scholarship for Service (SFS) Program?
The SFS program provides scholarships to students in cybersecurity-related degree programs in exchange for a commitment to employment with government organizations.
- Feel Confident in Your Hire
All students at the SFS Virtual Job Fair are attending an academic institution recognized for cybersecurity.
- Save Time & Money
This career fair is free to attend and occurs online – no travel approvals or incurred expenses.
- On the Spot Hiring
SFS Students qualify for Excepted Service appointments, which means they can be hired through and expedited process.
- Pre-Screen Applicants
Get an early start on filling your internships or full time positions. Register as an agency official at www.sfs.opm.gov and gain access to candidate resumes before the event starts.
What to Expect:
- Candidates in cybersecurity-related Bachelors, Masters, or PhD programs • Candidates in the Community College Cyber Pilot Program (C3P) pursuing associate degrees or specialized program certifications in the field of cybersecurity
- Organizations from all levels of government, national laboratories, and FFRDCs
- Early login on platform to prescreen applicants
- Live chats and on the spot interviews with candidates
Register for the Virtual Career Fair Today!
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot:
- Agency Name
- Main Point of Contact
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Reserve by February 5, 2021
View the event flier.