This course introduces students to an overview of cloud computing. The course addresses cloud computing from a business perspective and from a technical perspective. Exam tips and practice questions will be provided to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification.
- A. discuss the characteristics of cloud computing;
- B. describe the business view of cloud computing;
- C. compare technical perspectives;
- D. explain adoption of services;
- E. describe changes to an organization?s IT service management; and
- F. discuss risks and challenges.