An introduction on how to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot client operating systems. The class is conducted in a laboratory setting where hands-on learning is emphasized. The Microsoft Windows Configuration certification exam is optional at the conclusion of the course.
- A. install and upgrade to Windows;
- B. configure hardware and applications;
- C. configure network connectivity;
- D. configure access to resources;
- E. configure remote access and mobility;
- F. monitor and maintain windows clients; and
- G. configure backup and recovery options.