Don't Let Cyber Criminals Steal Your Connections: Securing Internet-Accessible Systems
We welcome you to join us for our next Identify, Mitigate, and Recover (IMR) series awareness webinar, "Don't Let Cyber Criminals Steal Your Connections: Securing Internet-Accessible Systems" on Friday, April 9 from 11 a.m. - noon EST. We are excited to share this information with staff from across the CISA, DHS, and Federal enterprise.
Internet-accessible systems have become the backbone of modern business and communication infrastructure, from smartphones to web applications such as Outlook to the explosive growth of the “Internet of Things” (IoT). Each of these systems and devices, however, can be targeted by threat actors and used to conduct malicious activity if they are unsecured—worse, these systems can leave vulnerabilities and sensitive information freely available to exploit if not properly configured and maintained. It is crucial for organizations and individuals to understand the vulnerabilities of their internet-accessible systems and how to prepare for, mitigate, and respond to a potential attack.
This course provides key knowledge to support organizational awareness of internet-accessible system security, as well as best practices to minimize and mitigate vulnerabilities and enable effective response and recovery if an incident occurs.
This course is accessible to a non-technical audience including managers and business leaders, and provides an organizational perspective and strategic overview useful to technical specialists. Participants can request 1 CPE credit for this course.
- Date: Friday, April 9, 2021
- Time: 11 a.m. - noon EDT
- Location: Online via Adobe Connect
- Duration: 1 hour
- CPE Credit: Participants can earn 1 CPE credit for attending this course.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To register for this event, please visit the following link:
- You will receive a confirmation email with the Adobe Connect meeting room link once your registration is complete from Cyber Insights email@example.com
- If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this virtual event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the training with the type of support you need.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you do not receive a calendar appointment for this event once your registration is accepted.